CEO and Co-Founder of College Factual, Bill Phelan, was happy to sit down with the Dean of Admissions at The University of Pennsylvania Eric J. Furda, to talk about the college admissions process, as well as the importance of fit when deciding on a college.
Take a listen in to learn the answers to these questions:
- How do students makes sense of the more than 60,000 options they have in choosing a college and program?
- What is better than a college ranking list to determine quality and value?
- How should students and parents react to getting on a college wait list?
- Should students consider a gap year before college? And how should they pursue a gap year in order to see the most benefit?
- How do parents and students decode financial aid award letters to actually find out how much a college will cost them?
- What does buying a car have to do with choosing the right college?
- What special needs do veterans have in searching for college?
- What's the secret to impressing a college admissions officer?